Services began operating in Croydon in October 2009 providing a range of services for people accessing mental health care.
· Volunteering- supporting people to find and maintain voluntary positions throughout the community. This service is referral only.
For further information please phone 020 8253 7069
· Befriending –training and matching volunteers to help people access activities of their choice. This is a referral service only.
For further information please phone 020 8253 7079
· User Led Groups- these take place at a number of different venues and times throughout the borough providing social interaction and activities. The emphasis within these groups is that activities are decided on by its members. Referrals and self-referrals are accepted.
For further information please see phone 0208 253 7078
We are based at the CVA Resource Centre, 82 London Road, Croydon CR0 2TB near West Croydon station. The main office number is 020 8253 7078.
· Kingfishers in New Addington (please phone number above for opening times)
· Purley United Reform Church opening times Monday 1pm-4pm; Tuesday 11am-5pm; Thursday 2pm-5pm; Friday 11am-5pm
· Parchmore Methodist (Thornton Heath) Monday 10am-4pm
· CVA Resource Centre (West Croydon) Wednesday and Thursday 10am-4pm
· East Croydon United Reform Church Monday 5pm-7pm
· Rockbottom Music Group Friday 1pm-4:30pm
· Health Group Friday 10am-1pm (please phone contact above for further information)
Please note these times may change subject to member demands.
VOLUNTEER BEFRIENDERS ARE ALWAYS REQUIRED.